Change Management Skills for Salesforce Admins
Learn how to harness your role as a Salesforce Admin to drive change throughout the entire organization.
THE CONTENT FOR THIS COURSE WILL BE UPLOADED DURING THE WEEK OF JULY 27, 2020
When an organization or business undertakes Salesforce-related projects to improve performance, seize opportunities or address key issues, they typically require changes.
- changes to processes,
- changes to job roles,
- changes to organizational structure and
- changes to operational procedures.
These changes can dramatically reshape an organization. When not handled properly, people who are resistant to change can disrupt and even hijack transformative, critical company project.
This course gives you the insights into change management and explores the approaches, techniques, and pitfalls that you might face while driving organizational change.
We'll start this course by examining how to scale and deploy change management techniques to different levels of an organization, ranging from a project, business area, or an entire corporation. Next, we'll describe the stages of managing change within a project or as part of a separate change initiative.
We'll then explore the various components of change. Finally, we'll discuss the different stages of change for individuals. In an increasingly volatile business world, it's vital to have the right tools and techniques to maximize your ability to change and enhance your career.
Change Management Levels
- Overview of Change Management
- Personal Change Management
- Change Management in Projects
- Organizational Chance Management
Phases of Change Management
- Change formulation
- Creating a change plan
- Change examples
- Change implementation and support
- Reinforce and adjust your change
Skills to Succeed as a Change Agent for your Organization
- Business process management
- Communicate your change
- Stakeholder engagement
- Knowledge transfer
- Training and support for change
- Manage change risks and issues
- Managing role changes
- Business benefits realization
The Individual's Change Journey
- Creating urgency around the need for change
- Future vision
- Determine your change resources
- Implement early change
- Evaluate and demonstrate changes