Lightning Experience - Masterclass
What is Salesforce? What's a CRM?
What is Salesforce Lightning Experience?
Get started now!
"Where can I find Salesforce Training for End Users?"
...I get this question all the time!
Every day I hear from regular business people...the folks who are in Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations.
Here's what they tell me:
- "I'm expected to use Salesforce, yet I haven't been trained!"
- "I'm struggling to track prospects, customers, tasks and deals in Salesforce. When I ask my manager for help...he asks me to talk to some incompetent colleague who just shrugs his shoulders at me."
- "We used to be on Salesforce Classic...now my company rolled out Lightning Experience. No training. Nothing. I'm lost. Instead, I'm using Excel and I hate it!"
- "I'm sick and tired of searching Google and YouTube..only to find that most of the materials I come across are for Administrators and Developers. What about the end users?!"
- "I'm starting to worry that my Salesforce skills are impacting my career. I'm concerned!"
- "I need to change the trajectory of my career. If I don't learn Salesforce I'll never find another job."
I hear you. I get it.
...and that's precisely why I decided to create this Salesforce Lightning Experience Masterclass!
You need coaching, hand-holding and structure. The free content that you find online through Google and YouTube is great...but most of it is geared towards Salesforce Admins and Developers.
WHAT ABOUT THE END USERS?
I'm going to help you through small, focused and bite-size lessons so that you can learn how to use Salesforce Lightning Experience at your own pace, from anywhere!
Here's what we're I'm going to teach you:
UNIT 1 - NAVIGATING SALESFORCE
- Using Search
- Personal Settings
- Help Portal
- Salesforce Trailblazer Community
- Main Screen
UNIT 2 - MANAGING LEADS
- Searching for leads
- Pulling lists of leads
- Creating new leads
- Updating existing leads
- Merging duplicate leads
- Logging tasks & calls against leads
- Converting leads
- Reassigning leads
UNIT 3 - WORKING WITH CONTACTS & ACCOUNTS
- Understanding the relationships between contacts & accounts
- Searching for contacts & accounts
- Pulling lists of contacts & accounts
- Creating new contacts & accounts
- Updating existing contacts & accounts
- Merging duplicate contacts & accounts
- Logging tasks & calls against contacts & accounts
- Reassigning contacts & accounts
UNIT 4 - TRACKING OPPORTUNITIES (PIPELINE MANAGEMENT)
- Understanding what opportunities are, and how they are different from leads, contacts and accounts
- Searching for opportunities
- Pulling lists of opportunities by stage, amount, close date, owner
- Creating new opportunities
- Adding products to opportunities
- Working with Opportunity Teams
- Updating existing opportunities
- Logging tasks and calls against opportunities
- Reassigning opportunities
UNIT 5 - MANAGING CAMPAIGNS
- What are campaigns?
- Searching for campaigns
- Pulling lists of campaigns
- Creating new campaigns
- Updating existing campaigns
- Adding campaign members
- Tracking campaign member status
- Logging tasks and calls against campaigns
- Linking campaigns to opportunities to track ROI
- Reassigning campaigns
UNIT 6 - WORKING WITH CASES
- What are cases and why should I care?
- Searching for cases
- Pulling lists of cases
- Creating new cases
- Updating existing cases
- Logging tasks and calls against cases
- Reassigning cases
UNIT 7 - COLLABORATING WITH CHATTER
- What is Chatter?
- How is Chatter different from email?
- Chatter visibility (Who sees it?)
- Chatting on records
- Chatter groups
- Chatter notifications
- Adjusting your Chatter notification preferences
- Chatter on reports & dashboards
UNIT 8 - REPORTS & DASHBOARDS
- What is the difference between a report & dashboard?
- What is the difference between a list view and a report?
- Who sees what data?
- Who can access my reports?
- How to find & use existing reports & dashboards
- How to modify existing reports & dashboards
- Understanding report types
- How to create new reports & dashboards
- How to export to Excel...and why you shouldn't do it!
Get started now!
Whether you are brand new to Salesforce, or simply new to Lightning Experience, this class is meant for new business users who need to learn how to use Salesforce to track people, deals, tasks, calls, to-dos and more.
Every course you take here is special
THESE COURSES WERE DESIGNED TO BUILD YOUR SALESFORCE SKILLS & BOOST YOUR CAREER!
🏆 Build Salesforce Confidence
From the very first lesson, you'll be learning how to use Salesforce like a pro. Follow up with your prospects & customers like never before.
🔍 Step-by-Step Help
Watch the videos. Download the PDF workbooks. Ask & answer questions in our community. You'll get all the help you need, when you need it. And you're gonna love it here.
📱 Anywhere Access
Learn when and where you choose. Grab the beverage of your choice and dive in!
🎧 Learn From a Pro
I'm a Salesforce trainer, blogger, podcaster, author & MVP with over 20 years of corporate training experience.
☁️ Salesforce is Easy
Truth: Learning Salesforce is all about understanding how to find the data you need quickly and easily. Give me a chance, and I'll show you exactly how easy it can be!
💛 Made with Love
I get why you are struggling with Salesforce. I've been there and I've helped thousands of other business professionals learn how to use Salesforce without any pain or drama.