Get every course we make FOR LIFE today when you purchase this bundle!
After you purchase, you will have access to every course we upload including all of our existing classes and every new class we make!
As we upload each new class, it will be added to the bundle!
Check back regularly to see new classes get added!
A lifetime unlimited subscription makes sense for you if....
- You are in a business (non-IT) role and you need to improve your Salesforce skills to be efficient and productive;
- You realize that you're currently using only a tiny fraction of the Salesforce features available to you;
- You want short, easy-to-follow, digestible tutorials;
- You need to increase your earning potential, expand your career options;
- You realize that your current (and likely future) employer expects you to use Salesforce like a pro;
- You don't have time or patience to keep searching on YouTube or Google for free Salesforce tutorials, only to get repeatedly frustrated and overwhelmed from the results (we've all been there and done that!);
- You want to to just pay one price and get lifetime unlimited access to all current & future Brainiate Academy courses.
What are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Through a series of bizarre and unexpected career turns, I found myself working at NBC Universal, where I managed large scale IT projects, based out of Rockefeller Center in NYC.
After several years at NBC Universal, I moved over to GE Capital, where I inherited some responsibility for the company’s CRM (Siebel).
While at GE Capital, a Salesforce project landed on my lap, and I before I knew it, I became known as the “Salesforce Guru” at GE Capital.
I’ve decided to take my knowledge and expertise on the Salesforce platform and help others people solve their business problems and become Salesforce Rockstars.
Within the last few years, I have become a recognized expert in the global Salesforce community, through my blog, webinars, podcast, ebooks, and my role as a Salesforce User Group Leader for the NYC and Northern NJ Salesforce User Groups.
In 2016, I became a Salesforce MVP. MVPs are nominated by the Salesforce community and selected by Salesforce employees based on their expertise, generosity, leadership, and advocacy.
I can often be found at most Salesforce events in the NYC area (and certainly at Dreamforce), either speaking publicly (sharing best practices, cool new features), or helping to staff the Salesforce event in other capacities.
I'm looking forward to helping YOU become a Salesforce Rockstar!
"Explaining how to find & merge duplicates is a game changer! Teaching Salesforce users how to use this feature is powerful!"
- Darrell Gallegos
"I am impressed with Brainiate Academy and the content focusing on the Salesforce1 mobile app. The specific feature of the training that made it most useful for my experience is your use of user stories to demo the HOW along with the WHY. Your use of the screens to show what users will see is extremely helpful. Well done!"
- Matthew Anders
"Easily accessible content that was well-structured. Thank you, David!"
- Daniel Flanigan